Sunday, October 03, 2004

Boycott Jack Daniels

Can this be hapenning? For a person such as myself, who has been actively boycotting French products, the idea of boycotting a once great American brand like Jack Daniels sounds like heresy. But the news that Jack Daniels has diluted its traditional recipe from 86 to 80 proof makes me truly irate. They had previously dropped the formula from the historical 90 proof to 86 without any detriment. Now it seems, either their marketing gurus or accountants have persuaded them to again lower the proof to 80. All this from a company that touts its "tradition." Who wants to support a hypocritical company like Jack Daniels? Johnnie Walker Black has always been my drink of choice around the world, but at home, it pays to drink an American whiskey. For years and years, my choice of American whiskeys was always Jack Daniels. No more. I will be switching to Jim Beam or Maker's Mark. I won't be won over by a "New Coke" ploy either. For JD to win my patronage again, they would have to revert back to the true original formula: 90 proof. Not much chance of that, so it's sayanara Jack.

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 at 2:44 PM, Blogger travisharolds4501 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At February 2, 2006 at 7:09 PM, Blogger leanordharolds59422470 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 13, 2006 at 12:48 AM, Blogger joecollins41040012 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home